0 Flares 0 Flares ×
You can’t learn everything you need to know about Los Angeles from watching movies. I’ll share a few of the every day facts you’ll learn once you move to Los Angeles.
1. You’ll pay an extra fee of .5 – .10 cents for all beverages purchased in plastic bottles. (Read More…)
2. You must purchase multi-use grocery bags because stores are banned from giving out free plastic bags and paper bags cost .10 for each bag. (Read More…)
3. The skies are (almost) ALWAYS clear and blue with no clouds and it hardly EVER rains.
4. Everyone represents Los Angeles and California HARD. Hardly a day goes by where locals (not tourists) will proudly wear something that has Los Angeles, California or the name of their city (Long Beach/Santa Monica/Compton) on it.
5. It can be hot during the day but it gets really, REALLY cold at night.
6. The International Terminal at LAX is named after Tom Bradley, the first African-American and longest-serving (20 years) mayor of Los Angeles.
7. Los Angeles County is home to 26 Colleges and Universities. (Read More…)
8. Los Angeles County has the largest percentage of Asian Americans in the country. (Read More…)
9. In-N-Out Burger, founded in Baldwin Park, Los Angeles, is the absolute healthiest and best tasting burger you will find in Los Angeles.
10. The Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Fire Department are HOTTIES!