Do you have a quick question?
If you have a question (or 10) about moving to Los Angeles, you can reach out and schedule an appointment to speak with me. By purchasing this quick questions option I will answer any question about Los Angeles, my experiences here or any advice you may need about where to live, how to meet people, how to find your way and how to explore.
15 minute conversation = $30
30 minute conversation = $60
For the quick questions option, I may not offer detailed information about names of hotels or specific apartments to live in but I can refer you to general areas, places that others have stayed in and enjoyed and tell you about tricks I have learned to help you decide for yourself.
Questions people have asked:
1) What is the most diverse neighborhood in Los Angeles?
2) If I am a dancer, where should I live?
3) What is the dating scene like in LA?
4) What is the best place for me to be noticed by the entertainment industry?
5) Do you think I have a chance in Hollywood?
6) Where do Black people hang out?
7) Do you ever feel scared in LA?
8) Should I bring my child with me to Los Angeles?
9) How much money do I need to move to Los Angeles?
10) Can you recommend a hotel or motel in Los Angeles?
You can email me with your name, phone number and the best time to call you. I will respond with a paypal donation request and confirmation of your appointment. Once the receipt is received I will call you so that we can chat about your hopes for your move to LA and my experiences here.
Please note that I may not have the answer to all of your questions because I have not had every experience in LA and I never will! This city is so vast that I always have new things to explore and learn more about. My objective is to help you feel supported by being helpful yet honest about my experiences.
Please reach out to me for more information at info[at]movingtolatoday.com.